bupaR wins best Demo Award at ICPM 2020
The bupaR team is happy to receive the Best Academic Demo Tool Award at the International Conferenece on Process Mining 2020, held virtually from Padua, Italy. Entitled Extensions to the bupaR ecosystem: an overview, the demo showcases recently added functionalities for process analysis in R. Among these are
- DaQAPO, a newly released package supporting Data Quality Assessment for Process-oriented data;
- heuristiscmineR, which brings the Flexible Heuristics Miner to bupaR;
- processanimateR, a powerful visualization tool which animates process maps;
- propro, which provides ways to build a statistical model on top of a process model and event log, using Bayesian statistics, and
- collaborateR, which provides an algorithm to extract and visualize collaboration patters based on version control system logs.
The complete paper accompanying the demo can be found here. The authors and developers like to express their gratitude to the process mining community this recognition and look forward to welcome further extensions to the eco-system in the future.